22 March 2008
If you google you will find a lot of posts that will tell you how to HTTP post (some call it HTML post) in .NET. However, they all fail, or at least the ones I found, to tell you how to handle the returned 500 errors and retrieve the message behind it.
I have been posting to a service and getting the “500 Internal Server Error” which doesn’t tell much! I had done some research to get the real error behind it. Here is my code snippet in C#:Tagged under:1 comment|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop