30 July 2012
N.B.Throughout this post I am using Excel 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
Writing a UDF in VBA to be exposed to Excel cells is straight forward, just write the function in a VBA module and Bob’s your uncle. However, it is slightly trickier to expose your functions to Excel in a managed language, such as C# or F#.Tagged under:9 comments|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop