18 June 2013
Microsoft is doing a good job in shipping standard front-end libraries with Visual Studio 2012 “ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application” and “ASP.NET Web Forms Application” templates, they are raising the bar for the .NET web developers.
The VS template is a good starting base, however, I have been adding the libraries of this post to every new web project, they act as a completion to the ones shipped with VS and I wanted to share them with you.Tagged under:12 comments|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop