20 September 2010
Speaking to the developers about JustGiving’s RESTful APIs
Charity Hack is an annual event held and sponsored by PayPal UK at their venue in Richmond, London on a Saturday and a Sunday. It is an event where developers from different backgrounds are invited and introduced to different charity-relaled organisations APIs where developers are encouraged to hack useful apps using these APIs.
We introduced, as JustGiving, our new RESTful APIs and demonstrated how to use them.
Having a discussion with JustGiving developers (back to camera)Tagged under:1 comment|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop