30 September 2008
Working as a .NET software consultant in UK, I spent ages with the IT recruiting agents on the phone and had suffered their tricks. So, in this post, I thought of educating my software consultant colleagues of the agents’ sneaky tricks and dodgy tactics.
Recruiting agents, especially in the current credit crunch, are having less ‘productive’ work to do due to the reduced demands in the market, so they are spending more time wasting our “software consultants” time and resources rather than doing their actual role which is, obviously, recruiting!
Below are some of their tricks, tactics and some commonly used phrases on the phone:Tagged under:27 comments|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop