18 June 2013
Microsoft is doing a good job in shipping standard front-end libraries with Visual Studio 2012 “ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application” and “ASP.NET Web Forms Application” templates, they are raising the bar for the .NET web developers.
The VS template is a good starting base, however, I have been adding the libraries of this post to every new web project, they act as a completion to the ones shipped with VS and I wanted to share them with you.Tagged under:12 comments|
16 September 2008
Search engines optimisation, SEO, is an evolving ‘science’ and it keeps changing on purpose. Most articles that I read which involve both SEO and ASP.NET usually focus on how to programatically set the meta keywords tag and they tend to make it look like very important while, as of today, it has minimal effect on optimisation.
Generally, web developers tend to turn the blind eye when it comes to SEO while a great part of SEO should be done by developers. Here are three rules for .NET developers to follow while building a site:Tagged under:9 comments|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop