17 June 2013
The OCP or “The Open Closed Principle” is the popular “O” from the SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Design.
As an architect consultant working in London, I get a question about SOLID, every other interview. As usually the interview is about an hour, I answer the question by an out-of-the-textbook type of answer, otherwise, the interview will span for hours. I keep my opinions for myself and I am a happier person 🙂Tagged under:8 comments|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop