19 August 2008
I redesigned my website, adhered to the XHTML standards, validated on the W3C validator and everything went alright, now the last step, cross-browsers compatibility tests.
First step, I need to look at the previous stats to learn what browsers are support-worthy. And? Surprise, surprise! IE6 is still alive with quarter of the IE users! But why?! My blog is targeted at the IT pros which are expected to be on modern browsers.Tagged under:5 comments|
- Ten Software Keywords That Make You Look Smarter
- Implementing a CQRS-based Architecture with MVC and Document DB
- Five Essential Front-End Tools That Should be Used with Modern MVC Projects
- A Call To Drop “The Open Closed Principle” From The SOLID Design Principles
- You should unit test your controller, NOT!
© Copyright 2007 - 2013, all rights reserved for Adam Tibitop